Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Indonesia is the country of islands

Hi blogger users ! First of all, I'd like to say " Selamat Datang " ( welcoming in Bahasa ) and the second is I really sorry if my blog is not good enough to giving informations that you need. My blog will talk about my motherland, Indonesia. As we know, indonesia has lots of islands ( around 17.500 islands ) and also 26 provinces ( one of the province decided to got out from indonesia continent ). Each province has different culture and language, that's why they will make you feel that you're in Indonesia but in different way. So, I hope you will like my blog and you can leave some comments to give your point view or your critiques that can make me more good to improve my blog because it's really important for me and my country too. My goals are make all the people from around the world getting know about Indonesia and realize that my country has a lots of beautiful things that we can discover, so i hope you enjoy the video that i upload and also my blog ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment